Gorilla TurboFlow PPW
The Gorilla TurboFlow PPW is made out of a top-quality polyethylene liner and a woven polypropylene outer layer. All Gorillas are fitted with the patented TurboFlow valve.
The major advantage over other dunnage bags is that Gorilla TurboFlow PPW bags (levels 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5) are verified by the Association of American Railroads (AAR). The bags fulfull the highest quality standards, reducing the risk of damage during transportation significantly. These bags are also water-resistant, rendering them the ideal candidate for maritime transport.
Gorilla TurboFlow PPW properties:
- Constant air pressure, no dunnage bags with too high or too low pressure.
- Quick fill; more bags can be positioned per time unit.
Filling one of our dunnage bags requires approximately one quarter of the time it takes to fill another dunnage bag.
- Re-use of the Gorilla dunnage bag lowers the investment in securing of cargo.
- Increased safety for your personnel, the bags cannot be over-inflated.
Exploding dunnage bags is out of the question from now on.
- Ergonomically designed inflation tools.